Our goal is to make your experience as simple and pleasant as possible. Further, we work with our delivery partners to have your wine delivered safely, and in the fastest and most cost-effective manner possible.
Wine purchase orders are by credit card only. We accept all major credit cards.
Our ability to direct ship wine to consumers varies by state and direct wine shipment laws are subject to change. If you are not able to enter an order for delivery to your state, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential alternate delivery arrangements.
Weather and Shipping
- Wine is both heat and cold sensitive, and prolonged exposure to either of these will affect the quality of the product once received.
- We reserve the right to hold shipments until the weather is optimal. If for any reason your order is held, we will make every effort to notify you.
- Ground shipments are typically not able to be sent during June, July or August.
Shipping Options and Timelines
- Orders require a minimum of 2 business days processing.
Example: An order placed on Tuesday, would leave our warehouse on Thursday, weather dependent*.
- Ground Shipping – Typically travels on vehicles that are not climate controlled and may be parked for prolonged periods (such as overnight) without climate control.
- Expedited Shipping (3-day, 2-day and overnight) – Are not temperature controlled, but may minimize the risk of damage associated with high or low temperatures, due to the expedited process.
- Wine needs to be received and signed for by someone who is 21 or older at the time of delivery. The carrier will make several attempts to do so. If your shipment is returned, we will contact you to discuss next steps. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs incurred if a package is returned.
- Please be sure to provide a valid phone number at checkout so that you can be contacted by the shipper about your delivery if necessary.
- Sales tax is applied to your order based on the city/county the wine is being shipped to, even though your order is placed online and there is no sales tax on wine in Oregon.
- ALL WINES ARE SOLD IN OREGON AND TITLE PASSES TO THE BUYER IN OREGON. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state outside of Oregon. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of wines. By placing an order with your credit card, you authorize Knudsen Vineyards to act on your behalf in processing and shipping the order, including engaging a common carrier to deliver your order.
- WINES MAY BE SOLD AND DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD, AND IN PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND THE PERSON TO WHOM DELIVERY WILL BE MADE IS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD. When your alcoholic beverages are delivered, the person receiving will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated. Additional shipping charges and fees may be incurred if you make changes to your order following receipt of a shipping notification email.
Please allow up to 5 days for order processing. You will receive an email with tracking information the day your wine ships. If for any reason you do not receive it on the shipment day, you may login to your account to check the tracking information.
If you experience a problem with our shipping or have a complaint or concern, please let us know immediately so we can work with you to resolve the problem.
If you have any questions about billing or shipping, or need assistance, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 503-580-1596.