Picnics and bringing your own food
We offer two options for snacks for purchase at The Outlook which may be enjoyed with your tasting. We do allow outside food, but only in outdoor seating areas.
Children and minors
Children and minors are welcome and can enjoy our Kids Juice Challenge (optional, additional fee applies) to occupy their palate while the adults enjoy our wines. Please do not let your children stray from your table. We want to prevent any disruption to other guests and provide a safe environment for all.
To request pet-friendly seating:
1) Please carefully review our entire pet policy listed below
2) Leave a note on your reservation in Tock requesting pet-friendly seating and specifying the number of dogs (note the maximum per reservation is 2).
3) Call us at 503-580-1596 to confirm pet-friendly seating is available for your reservation. Dog-friendly seating is extremely limited, and your request is not confirmed until you call us.
The Tock email you receive when making a reservation does not serve as confirmation for a pet-friendly table.
- Maximum of two dogs per reservation.
- Dogs must remain on their leash at all times.
- If dogs are disruptive to other guests we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
- We have a dog-relief area and we are happy to provide baggies to dispose of any waste.
- If dog-friendly seating is not available, dogs may remain in the car. Please be mindful of the weather/temperature and allow adequate ventilation.